Verified Reviewer

5.0

It seems that amazon no longer allows a customer, who bought a product from them, to make a customer review unless the customer uses a credit or debit card and they have bought 50 dollars product . This has been going on since 2017, but for longer, I stopped using my debit cause it was stolen on amazon 4 times, my i.d.

so I began to use my bank account. They never stopped me from making a cusotmer review for the products I bought, until after I bought a 204 dollar product, then a message stated that my account did not qualify .what? Why are they doing this? to eliminate the scammers.

Why did they not include those who use their bank account and mailing address using money orders too? This is unfair.but, they didn't block me until yesterday. My bank account does not qualify me to write a customer review .

This is a suppression of my free speech since it includes privacy since the privacy is in the shores of the united states and must abide by the whole constitution. This is another way of controlling customers .that is unethical.

Reason of review: Yoru not allwe dto make a cusotmer review if you use your bank account instead of card.

Preferred solution: including cusotmers bank accounts and amiling addres ,if they use money orders ,to be able to make a customer review .

Amazon Cons: Being stricter about who can make a customer.

Comments