Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.1

I am having the same issue that I previously had with a stupid light that I ordered that I never received. Now there are at least three items so far that I ordered.

Two of the items have delivery dates that have constantly changed. I have no idea if I'm even going to receive them because I can't check. The tracking number is from China. There's no US tracking number yet.

A month later. The other issue are the car seat covers I ordered. The delivery is delayed on your site. UPS doesn't know anything about it and FedEx doesn't know anything about it.

No one can tell me anything about this order. The USPS yesterday told me it was delivered along with a pretty pathetically negative response. I just called them again with the tracking number. The customer service representative, and I say that very loosely was a little sarcasm, checked and said that she thought it was delivered and gave me a really hard time when I asked for some kind of confirmation.

Confirmation. So you have the post office again saying it was delivered and Amazon again saying it's delayed. Just give me a damn refund. And the area rugs that I ordered.

I just want a damn refund on those as well. I'm not going to get those.

I made one more Amazon order today and I think that's the end of it. I don't think I'm ordering anything from Amazon anymore

User's recommendation: Amazon is falling apart in my opinion!

Amazon Pros: Price.

Amazon Cons: Very poor customer service, Delivery service is almost non-existent, Calling the shipping service free when it is not.

Comments