2.5

In my town of 800 people, everyone's packages keep getting left at the wrong addresses. I mean several every single day.

Today I was able to catch my delivery driver through the tracking app's "Special Delivery Instructions" box and tell them they were going the wrong way, and got them to back track. They were already five miles out of town going the complete opposite direction of my home.

It took several messages to get them to my house because the idiots cannot read a map or a GPS. Luckily I was able to catch them, had I been at work I could not have spent time to do this and who knows where my package would end up.

I am going to stop buying from Amazon because there is no way to be sure my package won't be sent to the wrong house and stolen by that resident.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Was great before they began using their own delivery service, Convient shopping, Tons of merchandise, Diversity of products, Good idea.

Comments