3.8

I returned several different Amazon.com return items at the same day and time. I watched them be scanned into the system.

Only one item was refunded. Two items show that they were delivered to the Amazon Return Agent. Another is showing as undeliverable due to the business being closed. I have the receipts where they were returned.

All were returned before the cut-off date. I have problems with two other returns, but cannot get in contact with anyone to discuss them. I have tried numerous times to contact Amazon customer service, but there are really no options available for this dilemma and no direct customer service.

When I do get hold of an agent, they speak such poor English that they do not understand what I am talking about. I cannot even get the option to contact the seller.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Amazon Cons: Inability to reach a customer service agent, Csas that cannot communicate due to language barriers, Inconsistent shipping or return policies with 3rd party sellers, Knockoff merchandise sold as brand name from 3rd party sellers.

• Knock Off Merchandise