Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Jan 22, 2021

Amazon is back-timing their messages to appear to have received hours earlier - see attached photos.

Update by user Jan 22, 2021

No resolution despite going through BBB and Amazon Customer Service. Still can't login to my account. Still not receiving verification requests via phone.

Update by user Jan 05, 2021

They suggested contacting "CS" & chat but in order to do this I have to sign into my locked account! I also received an email thanking me for my "suggestions", it wasn't a suggestion, it was a complaint and demand for action. Verification response links don't work when I click on them via my phone - 11+ attempts so far of requesting link be sent again.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2021

Every time I clear my browser history I get a new *** verification needed response when I try to sign in. For the last half hour (4+ times) I've been requesting a code to be sent to my phone but nothing so far and getting pretty sick about it that this happens EVERY TIME.

The computer I use is the same, the ISP never changes, phone number is the same, and yet I have to continually go through this *** I power it off and restart several times and still nothing. Finally (about 40 minutes later) they sent a verification code just seconds after I filed a complaint with the BBB and their link doesn't work and that was 25 minutes ago!!!!

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware.

Preferred solution: Remove my phone number for verification requests and use only my email. This is my 3rd request in 2020..

Amazon Cons: Unfair competition, Poor customer service.

Comments