Verified Reviewer

I normally have pretty good service from Amazon, but this year one of the gifts I ordered through them that claimed next-day delivery never showed up. After waiting for delivery I contacted "customer service" and spent too much time with someone in the Phillippines who claimed that the item was out of stock at the Vendor and Distributor.

No explanation of why it wasn't labeled as out of stock, and I had already talked with the Manufacturer and the Vendor, who said that they had plenty of stock and that the item was also in stock in the Amazon warehouse. So, I finally go to talk to a person in the US who said that the order was "stuck in the system" and that I should cancel the order and order again, still with one-day delivery. The agent also said that he was adding a message to the order so that their fulfillment team would expedite it. You can probably guess the outcome; no delivery, and it's Christmas Eve.

Absolutely infuriating!!! I guess that people will just have to file complaints with their local or state governments to get these people to quit lying through their teeth when talking with customers. If the agents had to work half as hard as the staff packing the boxes, perhaps they could get it right. The last agent I talked to said that their one-day and two-day indicators are not guarantees, just suggestions.

Good Grief! What horrible customer service!

User's recommendation: Don't depend on Amazon to deliver when things are time sensitive. They lie.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Vast selection of items.

Amazon Cons: Amazon delivery service amzl, Stupid new delivery service, When things do not go well customer service fails.

Comments