2.3

Being a prime member for years, however, in the past six months I have experienced a major decline in prime services. Merchandise more often doesn't arrive on guaranteed delivery time and customer service is rather disinterested on resolving any issues.

This is a typical business practice trend where companies change its ethics after becoming giants. Extremely disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

That is what I have been experienced with my last 3 shipments!! One has never beenarrived, one was supposed to arrived in 2 days( which SHOULD BE the PRIME MEMBER does) but I got it 5 days later, and the last and worst one is the " SAME DAY DELIVERY" got delay and i will get it the next day.

When i was trying to talk the one of the customer service lady about my frustration, she was very not helpful and just asked me if i want have a refund or have me myself to call the carrier to re-delivered the items. That is very disappointed.