1.1

My delivery was scheduled in 12/10/21. The tracing information stated the package was out for delivery before 9pm via USPS.

The delivery did not arrived. The next day my delivery time was updated to 12/11/21 before 9pm via USPS. I contacted an Amazon representative. She apologized for the delay and said it would be delivered on 12/13/21.

I inquired how my package showed out for delivery on the 12/10/21, but I would not receive it until 12/13/21.

She contacted USPS while I waited on hold. The USPS representatives said I could go to a local station and pick up my package. When I arrived at the station the supervisor informed me my package was out for delivery again. So I have been frustrated trying to track down and retrieve my package.

The USPS employee said they stop working at 9pm. So hopefully my package is not delayed again. The Amazon representatives was very professional and courteous.

I just think the communication process is broken and nonexistent between the USPS, Amazon, and customers. I would prefer my packages not be shipped with the USPS again.

User's recommendation: Don't use USPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Great selection of products, Great products.

Amazon Cons: Third party deliveries.

Location: 1704 Green Dolphin Street, Memphis, TN 38111