After I posted this review on Amazon, they decide not post it because does not comply with their review policies. Where to complain for this kind of bad service.

Here the original review I tried to post.

I am paying a Amazon Prime service, and I have made an order that supposedly had to arrive yesterday.

I have called customer services, and a person who got the call offer me $10 dollars as credit for the next order. I was not happy with that solution and ask for a supervisor. When I start talking with that person, whose name is Jose B, hi change the credit for $5 dollars in place, and told me that was my problem not accept the offer that the previous person offer me. I noticed a rude language.

In that moment I ask him to cancel the order that I did not receive yet, and again in a rude way he mentioned that hi could not do it, that I had to wait for the order, and start a devolution process, what obviously add more pain to this problem, caused by a bad service that Amazon is providing in the delivery.

Persons like this are affecting in a bad way the image of Amazon. I am considering cancel my Prime subscription and start buying using other channels

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments