I ordered an item from Amazon on 12/14/16 that was supposed to be delivered to my RESIDENCE on 12/15. I needed to have the item ordered to use on 12/18.

Well, I kept tracking the shipment all day until finally at 10:30pm it said that they were unable to deliver as the business was closed. Not sure what business they were referring to, I contacted them via phone on 12/16, after trying to speak with a representative for 45 minutes, and little argument that my house is not a business (representative was insisting that it is) and the closest storefront to my house is 0.5 miles away, I was finally told that their driver reported it wrong, and because it was too dark he was unable to find my house (3m glow house numbers on my mailbox and giant house number above the front door). I was assured that my package will be delivered to me later that day. Well, I waited all day until finally at 10pm tracking indicated that it was delivered to my front door.

I went outside and there was nothing. I checked by my garage, mailbox and even my backdoor, still nothing. I attempted to call LaserShip on 12/17 and remained on hold for 1hr and 10minutes before I gave up and contacted Amazon. While on the phone with Amazon I was told that a replacement will be shipped to me same day and reassured that I will have the item I ordered for use on 12/18.

After staying up and making sure my house is lit up with all the outside lights so the driver can see it, at 11pm tracking site indicated that my package was delivered and left by front door. Again I went outside, checked front door, backdoor, mailbox, in front of my garage, and still nothing.

I contacted Amazon and cancelled my order after explaining to Amazon rep that I will no longer need and item ordered because there was no way I would receive it by the time I needed it. Word of advise, if you need something shipped from point A to point B and have the person at point B received the shipment, look elsewhere, as both of my packages went missing while showing that they were delivered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments