About one whole week ago, i ordered a Russian Spetsnaz qualified dolphin, trained for hunting and killing designated targets.Some *** decided to send me a laser killing orca whale..

LIKE HE EVEN KNOWS ME. After doing my years of studying exotic sea creatures (i.e. - Mermaids, Nessie, Starfish, the occasional bigfoot etc..) you know that an orca whale is just *** $HIT!!! I was reaaaaaally looking forward to having some quality bonding time with my Russian Spetsnaz qualified laser fighting dolphin.

I even already had a name for it, which it wouldve been called Potato.

Now im stuck with this GD DAMNNED ORCA, who $HITS ALL OVER THE DAMMN PLACE!!!!GETTIN REEEEAAAL TIRED OF YO $HIT AMAZON!

Review about: Russian Spetsnaz Dolphin.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

CatLuver73

This happened to me as well, except I ordered a *** throwing monkey.Instead of getting said monkey, whose name would have been Bill Gates, I got a cat.

A *** POOPING CAT! Amazon won this time...

but when I get my monkey.....:(

Amazon - Indoobestsellers steals your money! Amazon "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Amazon - SIMPLEHUMAN DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES Amazon "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..." Read more Amazon Customer Care Review Amazon "Amazon going down hill! No attempt at any source of solution to not backing up prime member and sticking up for a vendor that provides false information on the website...." Read more Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more