State: Kansas City: Overland Park Product: Amazon Shipping Service Clear all filters (2 of 242 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon in Overland Park, Kansas - Delay in shipping and unable to cancel order

I ordered a part for my truck on Sunday, the ad stating it would be delivered within 5-7 days. It's day four and the item hasn't even shipped. When I called customer service, I was told the item was too far into the shipping process to be canceled, although no exact shipping date could be confirmed. I was informed that it would be another 5 to 7 days before I receive the item after it ships. This is actually the first problem I'd had with Amazon regarding late shipments. I might ad that the item was in stock both when I ordered it and when I called customer service.
Andrea

If you are into day four of a 5-7 days shipping estimate, you are not experiencing late shipping. You are experiencing impatient customer syndrome.

Review
Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
1.7
I am disgusted with my prime membership. I have had four orders that have not arrived in two days. I order the item, it does not ever ship the same day as I order it. It always ships the following day. So my item ships on a Monday and does not arrive until Wednesday. I...

I also have had lots of issues with Amazon. A year ago I ordered a camera & got it in 2 days on a Sunday.

Almost ever since that everything is late. To me its false advertising. Everything I buy is prime. Its says get it by a certain date which is 2 days.

I just got a email saying it will be 3 days.

That is if i get it even then. It was great when I first joined, but not anymore

Review