2.7

This motherf*er is using not just mine, but apparently A LOT of peoples Amazon accts to purchase BIG ticket items (mostly expensive af electronics under our Amazon accts and Amazon (ya, know one of the BIGGEST and most profitable companys out there, and just letting him get away with it. Its going straight to his name and address repeatedly and Amazon is doing ZERO to handle the situation.

Ive lost hundreds and hundreds of my hard earned money which I bust my *** to make workin 50 hrs a week to make and Amazon isnt doing a damn thing about it! James Wilson I. San Antonio, TX. WE are coming for you bet your scummy *** we are.

Its just a matter of time.

We are ALL on the karma payment plan you garbage dumpster fire. And WE as a collective are coming for you!

User's recommendation: Use the 2 step verification and we will hopefully let “Amazon” handle the rest. I’m sooo sick of this BS and will not let you get away w/this!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments