Amazon - James P Simao is a scammer! BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! he stole $11,720.40 from me
James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his client have to give him money upfront to buy her products from distributors. And the client has to share with James 50% of her profits from her sales from Amazon (of course the profits after the money of total sales that is already subtracted from all business expensed like: ( cost of products, cost of multi-media websites to promote the product on amazon, cost of UPS, cost of press release). The $5,000 is an advance on earned profits of the 50% Joint Venture Partnership will be reimbursed at the end of the 6 month term contract or deducted from any and all earned profits from James’s portion of the 50% Joint Venture Agreement. James Simao promises with his clients that he will offer a full refund if his clients are not happy with his services. Unfortunately, James Simao is just a sweet talk to gain the trust and sympathy from investors in order to benefit himself financially, he is not a honest business man as he is bragging about himself. He is always failing to deliver the promised services to his investors. He has defrauded lot of investors by falsely claiming high returns from amazon business.
James Simao stole $11,720.40 from me 4 month ago. He claims to have a large investment pool of funds but can never prove it. James P Simao moved to California from Hawaii since 2011. Then he moved to Mexico since september 2014 after he stole money from me. James Simao is an U.S citizen however he doesn’t pay tax for U.S. He has stolen money from U.S citizens and brings his cash to Mexico to hide after every scam. How shamed when James Simao took advantage of a young single mom.
I have reported James Simao to the Federal Trade Commission's Consumer Sentinel on Nov, 2014 and ripoff report on Dec, 2014. Google: complaint about James Simao scam fraud and you can read the order.
James Simao is a big liar! He has an anger and control issues. He got mad very easily if things doesn't move by his way. I got nervous when I deal with him. James Simao is a dishonest business man. He has no problem making up whatever story he needs to fit the situation. He will tell you everything that you want to hear to earn the business from you but nothing that he said is the true! James bragged to me that he graduated from University of Hawaii as an attorney but I found out from his friends that James was only graduated from High School, no college degree!
James Simao also falsely advertised himself as an ultra wealthy, mansion living business man who is looking for investors . Unfortunately, I found out that James Simao didn’t really own a home and he always used other investor’s money to keep off the grid!
On August, 14th, 2014 James Simao asked me for $5,000 upfront with promise that he would train me how to run a success Amazon business. Unfortunately, James Simao didn’t provide me the services that he promised me as the contract (I still have the contract with me). On September, 11th, 2014, James Simao again asked me $6,720.25 upfront to pay for the goods for my amazon business . James Simao promised me that he would provide me a receipt from the distributor and I should receive the goods in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, James Simao didn’t give me a receipt from the distributor as I expected. I only received an invoice from James Simao, not the receipt from the distributor! . It has been 3 months since I gave James $6,720.25 to buy the goods , I haven’t received any products from James Simao yet.
I found out that James Simao used my money to spend on his business expenses. I tried to contact James Simao so many times to ask for my money back but he never returned my phone call. I felt very angry and depressed when James stole $11,720.40 from me and disappeared without saying anything to me! James Simao has also stolen lots of money from other investors. I have raised my son by myself since he was 9 months old…I have worked very hard to survive…. I withdraw money from credit card to invest in James business with hope that I can make an extra income for my son’s college savings. Unfortunately, James Simao stole all my money. I feel very *** and angry of myself. I shouldn’t trust James Simao from the beginning. When I complained about James Simao business operation on internet blog, Facebook and asked for my money back, I was contacted by phone by someone with a male voice who threaten to kill my family if I am continuing to complain about James Simao….I am afraid for my unsafety now...
If you ever think of investing in his BS, be prepared to say goodbye to your money forever or be prepared to have to fight to get it back. This man will serve time in jail for what he is doing!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an antique cream jewelry armoire for my mother for Christmas. I open the box on Christmas Eve and see that it is a olive green. So Christmas got..."
- "I purchased a micromax x088 mobile from amazon. The product was faulty - poor reception and transmission. I requested for replacement. The product was replaced at zero cost. The replaced..."
- "Amazon is a Fake company. A road side Panipuri waala in India is more Trustworthy than amazon is. Serious Allegations - Amazon and Sellers Misguided me and make a fool out..."
- "This has been an issue for awhile now. Slumlords thats all i gotta say. And the pics smh theres alot more...."
- "I worked for White Communications, locate in Orange county, California about a year and half. My last manager got fired for no reason. The charge for cables and parts are..."
- "I've tried to obtain my Equifax report and purchase a credit monitoring product from Equifax directly and have only confronted myself with inexperienced and unreliable representatives that after running my..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."