Amazon - James P Simao is a scammer! BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! he stole $11,720.40 from me
James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his client have to give him money upfront to buy her products from distributors. And the client has to share with James 50% of her profits from her sales from Amazon (of course the profits after the money of total sales that is already subtracted from all business expensed like: ( cost of products, cost of multi-media websites to promote the product on amazon, cost of UPS, cost of press release). The $5,000 is an advance on earned profits of the 50% Joint Venture Partnership will be reimbursed at the end of the 6 month term contract or deducted from any and all earned profits from James’s portion of the 50% Joint Venture Agreement. James Simao promises with his clients that he will offer a full refund if his clients are not happy with his services. Unfortunately, James Simao is just a sweet talk to gain the trust and sympathy from investors in order to benefit himself financially, he is not a honest business man as he is bragging about himself. He is always failing to deliver the promised services to his investors. He has defrauded lot of investors by falsely claiming high returns from amazon business.
James Simao stole $11,720.40 from me 4 month ago. He claims to have a large investment pool of funds but can never prove it. James P Simao moved to California from Hawaii since 2011. Then he moved to Mexico since september 2014 after he stole money from me. James Simao is an U.S citizen however he doesn’t pay tax for U.S. He has stolen money from U.S citizens and brings his cash to Mexico to hide after every scam. How shamed when James Simao took advantage of a young single mom.
I have reported James Simao to the Federal Trade Commission's Consumer Sentinel on Nov, 2014 and ripoff report on Dec, 2014. Google: complaint about James Simao scam fraud and you can read the order.
James Simao is a big liar! He has an anger and control issues. He got mad very easily if things doesn't move by his way. I got nervous when I deal with him. James Simao is a dishonest business man. He has no problem making up whatever story he needs to fit the situation. He will tell you everything that you want to hear to earn the business from you but nothing that he said is the true! James bragged to me that he graduated from University of Hawaii as an attorney but I found out from his friends that James was only graduated from High School, no college degree!
James Simao also falsely advertised himself as an ultra wealthy, mansion living business man who is looking for investors . Unfortunately, I found out that James Simao didn’t really own a home and he always used other investor’s money to keep off the grid!
On August, 14th, 2014 James Simao asked me for $5,000 upfront with promise that he would train me how to run a success Amazon business. Unfortunately, James Simao didn’t provide me the services that he promised me as the contract (I still have the contract with me). On September, 11th, 2014, James Simao again asked me $6,720.25 upfront to pay for the goods for my amazon business . James Simao promised me that he would provide me a receipt from the distributor and I should receive the goods in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, James Simao didn’t give me a receipt from the distributor as I expected. I only received an invoice from James Simao, not the receipt from the distributor! . It has been 3 months since I gave James $6,720.25 to buy the goods , I haven’t received any products from James Simao yet.
I found out that James Simao used my money to spend on his business expenses. I tried to contact James Simao so many times to ask for my money back but he never returned my phone call. I felt very angry and depressed when James stole $11,720.40 from me and disappeared without saying anything to me! James Simao has also stolen lots of money from other investors. I have raised my son by myself since he was 9 months old…I have worked very hard to survive…. I withdraw money from credit card to invest in James business with hope that I can make an extra income for my son’s college savings. Unfortunately, James Simao stole all my money. I feel very *** and angry of myself. I shouldn’t trust James Simao from the beginning. When I complained about James Simao business operation on internet blog, Facebook and asked for my money back, I was contacted by phone by someone with a male voice who threaten to kill my family if I am continuing to complain about James Simao….I am afraid for my unsafety now...
If you ever think of investing in his BS, be prepared to say goodbye to your money forever or be prepared to have to fight to get it back. This man will serve time in jail for what he is doing!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item from Zavko Home & Outdoors that was "in stock" on Aug 11, 2015 for 301.99. the next day I received an email for Amazon saying the..."
- "This is my first time ordering from Amazon. Ordered a part for my wife's car. Seller (FU-Auto) sends the wrong part. As you can see from the..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "This has been an issue for awhile now. Slumlords thats all i gotta say. And the pics smh theres alot more...."
- "I've tried to obtain my Equifax report and purchase a credit monitoring product from Equifax directly and have only confronted myself with inexperienced and unreliable representatives that after running my..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."