1.7

I ordered an item for my granddaughter's birthday that was supposed to be delivered 10/21. That night, the status indicated it still had not even shipped so I did an online chat with an Amazon rep.

That person informed me that the Amazon fulfillment center near me did not have it so they have to get it from another fulfilment center. He said I "might" get my order Monday, 10/25. he refused to cancel it. I tried to cancel online and the system did not let me cancel it.

This was supposed to be a one-day Amazon Prime delivery! I called to speak to a real person on 10/22. She stated that not only has that item not shipped, but another item that was supposed to be delivered today has not shipped, and she refused to issue refunds for the two items! She basically said that I cannot cancel the delivery until the items ship, which I know is a lie because I received a refund on an item that was not delivered a few months ago.

Not only that, but she refused to refund my money and cannot even tell me when the two birthday gifts will ship!

It is illegal to refuse to ship items that customers order and to also refuse to refund their money! I want the merchandise or my money back, which Amazon refuses!

User's recommendation: I suggest thinking twice or having money to waste before ordering from Amazon again.

Amazon Cons: Refuses to honor amazon prime advertised next day delivery, False advertising about ship times, Refuses to issue refund when items do not ship, Refuses to say when items will ship if not delivered on time, Poor customer service.

Comments