Gladstone, Oregon

I never did receive my book order as guaranteed by BookHouseUSA through Amazon.com. I'm afraid I fell for their false statements.

When I complained after 4 weeks, the company wrote to me to ask me to retract my complaint and I could have the book for free. I did fall for their tactic, but never did receive the book. Something is seriously wrong with this:

From BookHouseUSA (Order: 104-7912233-1277065) - Upon review your Negative feedback we realized are very disappointed with our service. We regret the item took longer than expected. Please understand, once the order is shipped we do not have control over carrier and sometimes due to the carriers route it may take little bit longer time to deliver them, unfortunately we do not have tracking number for this package . We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

As you are not happy with the long shipping time We would like to offer you 100% refund on your total purchase ( item price + shipping cost ), without return the item back to us once you receive it , please let us know if there is any thing else we can do for you .

Here are instructions on how you can do this.

* Go to http://www.amazon.com/your-account.

* Find the pull-down menu next to "View by Order." Select "Orders placed in the past 6 months" and click the "go" button.

* After you sign in, you'll find a listing of your recent orders.

* Select the relevant order and click the " View order" button.

* You will find a feedback section 2/3rds of the way down the page.

* To remove feedback, click the "Remove" link in the feedback section of the order summary.

Please let us know once you done so we could process your refund.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

This is our humble request to revisit your Amazon.com account and update the feedback you posted, as we are new company and new workers we need the support and your feedback really hurt our rating so if you are willing to support us we really appreciate it .

Please feel free to contact us if there is any questions or concerns.

------------- End message -------------

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Comments