Spring Valley, New York
2.3

I bought a printer in a time sensitive crunch. Delivery text says printer delivered. I am standing at my front door when I receive said text. NO PRINTER is at my door. I contact Amazon. "Nothing we can do, it says delivered." I go to USPS to inquire what happened. Agent at depot checks tracking number and says, "Yes, printer was delivered to wrong address, but we don't know where".

Amazon CS Rep says, e can cancel order and ship a new one and it will be there into days." I explain that my report has to be filed in the courtroom tomorrow morning and that I need it overnight. Rep says no can do. I suggest that I go to Staples and buy same printer and they compensate me for the difference in price. No can do. But they do offer me a free month of Prime!!! I explain that I don't want to even do business with them anymore so they can keep their free month.

Rep starts to get testy and changes attitude and starts telling me that this whole fiasco is MY fault. End of conversation.

This is unconscionable. I can be held in contempt tomorrow and even land in JAIL!! In addition, I will likely lose a client. Seriously?

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Overnight Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Delivery hassles, Bad customer service, Customer service reps have no leeway.

• Unreliable Delivery
  • Bad Customer Service Care Support
  • No Flexibility

Comments

You should've just gone to a brick and mortar store if you needed a printer that badly in so short of time for something that important. It's not Amazon's fault if you decided to tempt fate by ordering from them instead of going into a store like you should have in the first place.