AAny committment once made APRespected Sir

Namaste,

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY TIME SIR

A small issue sir !! In fact ,I am constrained to bring to your kind notice.But as Image of the Amazon is involved with such gimmicks as were played earlier by the executives, I have no other alternative except to disturb you I have been the fan of Amazon and hence I am bothering you much on this much belated issue.

ISSUE:

I happened to purchase Ajanta Quartz Digital Red LED Rectangle Wall Clock OLC-103 via vide Order Number : 407-556****-302****; Order Date: 15-07-2021.

It was so unfortunate that I had to Return the product as I wanted to purchase another better version from the same firm.Depending on my comment, Amazon was kind enough to Accept my request and committed " your Refund will be issued within 3-5 business days from when we receive your return " I thank you them much for the same. As mentioned I purchased another better version OLC-105 from the same firm. But unfortunately, the earlier supplied product ( OLC-103) has not yet been picked- up even though the Return was initiated on July 19,2021. Hence the amount of Rs.1387/- was not credited to my account.

Even now,the "return Product" is with me in original packaging. I will be grateful to you if you could sort out my issue and make arrangements to 'credit back' the amount ( Rs.1387/-).

Amount might be small but it is not proper to escape from the commitment which costs the credibilty of the firm.

I am very sorry for troubling your esteemed self on a 'petty issue' but the image of Amazon should not tarnish by such things being played by business firms.

Really,I Salute all the Deliver Boys of Amazon for providing excellent Service in spite of the C-19 dangerous period. Kindly arrange for refund of the amount Rs.1387/- whether you take back the returned product or not.

Regards,

Dr.V.S.SARMA Mobile : 0924653**** //738263****

Formerly Director Grade Scientist &Chief Scientist ( CSIR-NGRI),

Advisor, NGRI-MOES-IIT(K) Project on Paleo-Channel Studies, NGRI,Hyderabad,

Member,Board Of Studies for Earth Sciences,Annamalai University,Tamilnadu (past),

Member,Board Of Studies for Earth Sciences,MS University,Tamilnadu,

Member,Board Of Studies for Earth Sciences,Ambedkar University,Srikakulam,Andhra Pradesh,

Guest Faculty in Geophysics to Many Universities in India,

Expert,World Bank Funded Project on National Aquifer Mapping&Management (past),

Resource person in Geological Survey of India Training Center,Hyderabad,

Guest Faculty in Hyderabad Central University (HCU),Hyderabad , Mangalore University,Mangalore Karnataka, OsmaniaUniversity,Hyderabad,Telangana ,Pondicherry University etc.Visiting Professor,M S University,Tirunelveli,Tamil Nadu,Resource Person to Central Ground Water Board (CGWB),

Professor Emeritus,SRKR Engineering College,Bhimavaram,Andhra Pradesh.

Location: Hyderabad, Telangana