Verified Reviewer

3.5

So you are telling me that I won't be able to buy anything for Christmas, all because you don't believe me? I have sent over all of my information multiple times throughout December, and after many accounts being closed all because you guys don't believe that I am making that purchase.

Investigating my account before Christmas is the scummiest thing that has ever happened to me because I have received better help all throughout the year, but when it reaches Christmastime no one helps me at all. Every time I send my information over it instantly gets declined.

Then when I call they all tell me the same thing: they will send a form to the account specialist only for them to instantly decline it again. So, please reopen my account, so I can make the purchases I need before Christmas.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments