539 views

I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed!

I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14 days it has now exceeded their deadline and STILL hasn't arrived. I can't get tracking number, I haven't gotten any answers from seller yet either. Do not use them,bad business! It seems there are multiple complaints of the same situation!

Please read all the reviews before buying from them.

Specifically I ordered a empanadas cookbook for just a few dollars, thieves,*** artist,scammers your choice of title. I have since contacted Amazon and complained and they are re-embercing me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Indoo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Amazon Cons: Never shipped product.

Location: 22 Craigwood Rd # C, Avenel, NJ 07001, USA

Comments

Aiyla

Me, too! These people are thieves! And from reading the comments from the original complaint I am surprised that Amazon has an ongoing business relationship with these individuals.

I ordered my NIV/KJV parallel bible and have not received it. I was told it would be delivered today.

Yet it has not been delivered. Not Happy!

I'm having this problem now. They say every package is tracked but refuse to give me the tracking number.

ordered a book..big mistake. out $25