State: Indiana Product: Amazon Review Listing Clear all filters (1 of 29 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
4.1
I noticed one day all my reviews were gone! I contacted Amazon via chat and they assured me it would be escalated to another team and fixed. I have never violated Amazon's review policies and always try to write professional reviews with lots of pictures and helpful...

Same happened to me! I called and reported it and they filed a complaint with review board, then I got an automated response from the review board stating they carefully reviewed my account and found I was in violation.

Well it was obvious to me that was b.s. and this was a form letter so I replied to it stating: clearly you did NOT carefully review my account because if you had you would see I was innocent and restored my account!!! About 7 days later they replied saying my reviews and privileges were restored. I replied directing them to this site and letting them know this was a huge problem and not isolated.

So don’t give up! You have to complain at least twice before a human gets involved.

Review