Resolved
3.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 07

Received an apologetic e-mail advising would get an expedited replacement package no extra charge - and can keep the previous package. I received the expedited package today and it was perfect! This has fully restored my faith in Amazon.com.

Update by user Jul 07

I found Amazon Help on Twitter and did a DM.They promptly provided a link so I could fully post what happened.

Within hours I got an apologetic e-mail and was advised they would send me a replacement package via expedited shipping no extra charge - AND I could keep the incorrect package. I received today the replacement package and it was perfect!

This has truly replaced my faith in Amazon.com - which is good since I use the smile.amazon option which allows part of the purchase price to get donated to a designated charity of your choice.Thanks!

Original review posted by user Jul 05

Today I received my monthly subscription shipment which was supposed to contain 6 packages (6 in pkg) of Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cups and outside of box labled as such correctly BUT the contents inside were for the Mocha Latte K-Cups.Very disappointing since can no longer find product in local stores and have had issues ordering directly from Gevalia itself (another story).

Unable to find a customer service phone number or even an e-mail address on Amazon's website so had to go on their Twitter link to get a link so could send an e-mail including the attached photo as evidence.

Am on a limited income so can ill afford paying for others' errors - due to the effort involved I feel I should receive a replacement shipment of the correct item and keep the original one - this is the general practice of trustworthy businesses (e.g.drsfostersmith.com) - to make up for the inconvenience I experienced.

Review about: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Pricing.

I didn't like: Wrong item delivered.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1349236

Re: Google Manual Action Penalties

Hello!

Hope you are doing well.

I discovered some major issues in your website which might be the cause for the Google Penalties and poor search rankings of your website:

* Your website has different adverse technical errors such as dead links, HTML errors, lost image alt tags etc. You can verify this by searching your website URL on validator.w3.org, brokenlinkcheck.com, feedthebot.com/tools/alt/

* I found that there are various 'bad' links pointing to your website. You can confirm this by searching your website on the key search engines search boxes - Google, Yahoo & Bing. Simply search by entering your website: URL.

* The number of quality and/or commanding Back links related to your website is very low. You can confirm this by simply visiting ahrefs.com * Duplicity in the contents has been found which can be negatively affecting your website search rankings. You can simply verify this at copyscape.com. We can help you fix these problems and get your website ranking on the top page of Google, Yahoo & Bing!

We can help you develop the visibility of your website in all major Search Engines to increase website traffic, sales and popularity in the target area.

If you are interested in receiving affordable Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SMO/SEM) done for your website, just email us back and get a full affordable SEO proposal.Best Regards, Max William ...

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1347714

Go to Amazon.com and click on "orders" in top right.Sign in and then click on that particular order.

You should see a listing of your oders. To the right of the order click on "return or replace" and tell them what happened---either send a replacement or cancel this order as incorrect, etc.

You should hear via email from the seller within a day and can communicate with them in this manner to explain what happened.I have had to do this a couple of times and companies respond very well to complaints or Amazon dumps them.

New York, New York, United States #1347671

It's very simple to contact amazon, you must be an inexperienced customer with computers

Click help, contact us and then live chat, phone call, or email. They will happily replace it and let you keep it.

user20430928
to Benjamin #1348128

Not to get in an argument but FYI, I use computers all the time at my work. I just don't order that often from Amazon and had difficulty navigating their web site to report my issue properly - I'm a fully literate college graduate with a high IQ. Bottom line is they did rise to the occasion, sent a replacement and let me keep the other package - which has fully restored my faith in them.