Verified Reviewer

Dear Sirs,

The price I was charged was $14.20 for two cans. I have a poor memory and kept forgetting to contact Amazon. I started purchasing the exact property from Dollar General Market for $3.87/can do I was extremely dissatisfied at the order being incomplete as well as too expensive by Amazon standards. Please send another can to complete the Nov 10th order with an explanation why the serious disparity in cost.

Respectfully Submitted,

Folgers Cappuccino French Vanilla 16 oz (2 pack)$14.29

Qty: 1

Sold By: redhat store

Dear Sirs,

Nov 10, 2021 you shipped an incomplete order. I had ordered two cans of Folgers Cappuccino however when the order arrived there was only one can in the package. The price I was charged was $14.20 for two cans. I have a poor memory and kept forgetting to contact Amazon.

Please send another can to complete the Nov 10th order with an explanation why the serious disparity in cost. I have been a loyal customer for several years and, until this order, I have been satisfied.

Respectfully Submitted,

Sunday, November 14, 2021 by 9pm

Folgers Cappuccino French Vanilla 16 oz (2 pack)$14.29

Qty: 1

Sold By: redhat storek

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Always have what you need and want, Efficient, Timely, Cost effective, Friendly customer service.

Amazon Cons: Incomplete and or damaged orders.

Location: 225 Infinity Drive Northwest, Charleston, TN 37310