Update by user Jul 28, 2020

I can't access customer service because I have been locked out my account. My email address is: rakadewan@***.comThis is the message I got from Amazaon:"Thanks for reaching out to Amazon!

This is not a monitored emailaddress.

You won't receive a response to your message.If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Amazon CustomerService directly. You can reach them here:https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html"This is of no use or help to me.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2020

I'm repeating this in case my earlier message did not go through.

I recently received an email alerting me that someone had tried to access my account twice and tried to use it. I was directed to a link which made me suspect the email and link could both be fraudulent.

I tried to access my account but am unable to access it so in effect I have been locked out.

In view of this, I wish to cancel my account, but I am unable to reach Customer Services since only existing customers can access their support.

After your organization forwarded my email to Amazon, I received an auto-generated directing me to Customer Services but providing no other help.

I was also informed that the message was not sent from a monitored email and I would not receive any further response.

This does not help me.

The only other way to contact Amazon is to make an international call since I do not live in the US. I do not wish to do this either.

Appreciate your help in getting Amazon to respond to my request for cancellation of account.

Thank you.

User's recommendation: Avoid using Amazon in a different country.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Cancel my account and send proof of cancellation. I cannot access my accoutn and have been locked out so it is pointless to keep asking this q.

Amazon Pros: Can get what you want quickly.

Amazon Cons: Very difficult to reach customer service.

Comments