Ordered 2 shock assemblies for car.Item indicated would arrive in 2 days with my Prime membership.

After checkout, order indicated it would take 4 days and each shock was coming from a different locations so one would arrive even a day later. Contacted them and they basically said, too bad, we reserve the right to ship as available. What am I paying $100/year for if I don't get items any faster than non-Prime customers. They tell me the 2-day shipping relates to travel time, not packaging and processing time.

Told me no further communication would be accepted on this issue as they cannot change anything.You would think I cursed or yelled or something - just trying to get them to honor their commitments but I guess their customer service has just disappeared.

Review about: Amazon Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to honor prime shipping time.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Amazon's Unethical Practices Amazon "Amazon Gift Card for $75 was lost and even with purchase receipt and authorization receipt, Amazon refused to compensate. Retailer won't reimburse either and advises to contact Amazon. Vicious cycle!..." Read more THIS is how Amazon trains its delivery morons -- DANGEROUS! Amazon "...Amazon left a stack of boxes (some marked "heavy") completely blocking in the main door to my house -- putting me and my entire family at risk..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more Vitabreeze Scam on Amazon. FAKE Reviews! Amazon "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more