Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

Amazon Prime Membership

4.0
Out of sudden 3 weeks ago my debit card was charged for an amazon prime membership despite the fact I had never submitted to amazon prime! It is good that I notice this from my bank statement, so that I canceled it right away, and they say they are going to refund in 2-3 days (it better be true). Whatever, but taking 49 dollars from your customer account for a try-out service that he/she doesn't want is super deceptive and cheap Amazon. I hate this kind of business scheme, and they should be ashamed as they are a *** big and good company.
ID
Wilmette, Illinois
Service
Amazon Prime Membership
Pros
  • Most of their products
Cons
  • Being stolen from
  • Amazon takes my money without consent
Reason of review
YOU TAKE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT
Preferred solution
I will be waiting for your refund. I am complaining about the way you conduct your amazon prime business, it is deceptive.

Amazon's Publishing Nightmare

Amazon is paying little attention to the product reviews published on their site. As a result, many of the reviews published are propagated from product to product without any relevance. This mistake relates to all products, all editions, etc., be they books, music, cameras, or you name it. For example, read the reviews on any music CD published in several different editions, blue book format, SACD, 1-cd packages, 2-cd packages, extended, remastered, etc. You will find that the same reviews have been propagated across all editions and that what the reviewers were talking about for one version of a CD has nothing to do with another version that was enhanced, remastered, or extended with added tracks, rerecorded, etc. The lack of oversight on what they are publishing makes many of the reviews worthless unless the reviewer specifically identifies the edition by features like release date, format, number of CDs, or other identifying characteristics that allow the reader to tell without question if the review relates to the specific product. Obviously, those of us trying to make informed buying decisions can't rely on Amazon's published reviews.
ID
Wilmette, Illinois

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection