Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

They said that it was most likely stolen

3.1
So I purchased a $50 item and it was supposed to be delivered in two days it was marked as delivered to my apartment and I never received it. I chatted with three different Amazon customer service people they told me to wait and the third person told me that if it did not appear that it was most likely stolen. So I am here without my item mad and now waiting five days for my refund. Way to go Amazon!

Update: They send me a second package with no charge to me after not receiving the first one and I received it. THANK GOD !!!

atomicgirl

If it was marked as delivered, then yes, the package was most likely either stolen or put in the wrong mailbox. I kept getting the next door neighbor's Amazon packages dumped in my alleyway, so this kind of thing can happen, which is why I don't order online as much as I used to.

YOU DON'T BY ANY CHANCE LIVE IN MENDOCINO COUNTY DO YOU? BECAUSE FEDEX LEFT SOMEONE ELSE'S PKG AT MY HOME AND SO FAR THEY HAVEN'T SHOWED UP FOR IT.

SO IF THE ANSWER IS YES I CAN CALL FEDEX AGAIN-I WILL ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S ODD THAT THEY AREN'T COMING OUT TO GET IT AND ALL I CAN THINK WHY IS IF AMAZON TOLD THEM NOT TO BOTHER AND IT LOOKS TO BE A PRIME PERSON SO THEY MUST MAD THAT THEY NEVER GOT THEIR 2 DAY DELIVERY. BEZOS IS SO WEALTHY HE MUST THINK WE'RE ALL JUST CHUMP CHANGE AND IT'S CHEAPER TO HIM JUST TO SEND OUT A 2ND ITEM WHICH IS JUST DUMB NOT TO MENTION FEDEX WHY ARE THEY NOT COMING OR CALLING, I GAVE 'EM MY INFO.

View more comments (2)
ID
Waukegan, Illinois
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection