State: Illinois City: Romeoville Clear all filters (1 of 2371 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Amazon Shipping Service Review from Romeoville, Illinois

Luis G a CS manager offers me a $10 account credit for allowing me to wait 5 days for a VERY important part to my dryer to be sent using two day shipping! I called into the Amazon customer service department because for days the unit showed not yet shipped but had a delivery date for 8/10/16. I knew there was NO WAY it would arrive tomorrow when it still hasn't shipped and call after call after call I'm advised "ma'am it's coming as your online account shows" finally I get a representative that says "ma'am that part is out of stock and it will ship by maybe the 17th"! This is horrible and the rude smug supervisor Luis gets on the line and offers me a $10 credit. When I advised that was offensive considering now I have to order the part from the manufacture and pay more for next day shipping than I was paying for the part via Amazon using my prime "benefits" he says "is there anything else I can help you with" and disconnected the call while I was speaking. Amazons mistake is costing me over $200 with expedited shipping which if they would told me FIVE DAYS AND THREE CALLS AGO that the part was OOS I could have went to the manufacture and paid $12 for two day now I'm paying $79 for over night We have a child with special needs that is also a bed wetter this long without a dryer has been rough, then the horrible treatment we received from Amazon and topped off with having to pay double for the part now is the worst part!
Review