State: Illinois City: Chicago Product: Amazon Gift Card Clear all filters (2 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

12-12 and 12-14 AMAZON ORDERS LATE for XMAS

OK, I did not order last minute - I ordered 2 IN-STOCK items way back on 12-12 and 12-14. They were Christmas presents and per Amazon, were to arrive by 12-19-13. One arrived late, on 12-26....and the other one is still MIA, hung up in Forest Park IL per tracking info. Amazon and its sellers should not use the USPS because clearly, they suck. I have not heard anything from Amazon about my complaints and I thought they were compensating unhappy customers with a $20 gift card and shipping reimbursement. I expect Amazon to live up to its delivery promises, especially when they are ordered 2 weeks in advance.
Ellouise

EXPECT ALL YOU WANT TO! Amazon simply just does not care, as long as you have given your money to Amazon.

Amazon execs are laughing all the way to the bank!

Are you STILL buying stuff from Amazon? WHY?????

Review
Product
Amazon Gift Card
Loss
Tags
  • AMAZON and USPS Shipping STINK

Inconsiderate Amazon seller and no response

I ordered an item as a Christmas gift, which was actually given on Dec 28th, as we traveled to the recipient's home after Christmas Day. We didn't arrive home until after Jan 2, the deadline from the Amazon seller (ebusiness). My first request to return the item, which was around Jan 8 (I didn't then know about their deadline) went unanswered. I tried again and was told it wasn't returnable. So 3 things: 1) January 2 is an inconsiderate deadline.2) There's no excuse for not responding to a customer, and 3) it is nearly impossible to contact Amazon with a complains such as this. The menu of options doesn't address it as an option. What is, I suppose meant to make contacting them easy, is a lesson in frustration. Less business - far less - for Amazon from me, and none for ebusiness.
Review