50 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Resolved

Update by user Oct 20, 2020

They offered no services other than closing my account! If anyone steals your Identity with Amazon they Do Not Care At All!!!!!.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2020

I am totally dissatisfied with Amazon and their Customer Service. I had someone steal my identity in February of 2020.

They hacked into my Amazon Account and purchased $92.41 at Amazon Marketplace. I had to stop my Debit Card and Notify Bank Of America of the theft. It was not resolved untill 9/26/20! BOFA only recently told me the case is solved.

I received no information about the person after I asked Bank OF America and Amazon to inform me. I wanted to alert the FTC an others of the theft. After 6 lengthy phone calls to Amazon Customer service, I am still unable to close my account! They refuse to erase my name and account because as long as a sale is being made they feel it is more beneficial to them to let this person continue to use my Name Address and Email!

I do not know how to get my account closed!

They sent me an email asking for my name and password! I do not remember my password so I cannot sign in!

User's recommendation: DO Not Buy anything From Amazon.com!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: let me erase my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Amazon Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments