Verified Reviewer

3.8

I order products and then amazon decided I didn't do it right I reviewed my products since I order allot each month. I wrote and get no answers it isn't right to be treated this way.

I feel that I am within the rights and was about to answer the questions asked. I receive and send products and try to answer them in timely manner.

We apologize but Amazon has noticed some unusual reviewing activity on this account. As a result, all reviews submitted by this account have been removed and this account will no longer be able to contribute reviews and other content on Amazon. If you would like to learn more, please see our community guidelines.

To contact us about this decision, please email community-help@***.com

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon.

After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. It appears your content did not comply with our guidelines.

While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines

Amazon Community Guidelines

Liif Lovebirds 3D Greeting Pop Up Cards For All Occasions, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Happy Birthday, Wedding Card, Anniversary Card, Anniversary Gifts - For Her, Wife, Couple, Parents5-*

from deborah shepard on September 2, 2021

i love the cards

the card is vibrant colors i love them

Preferred solution: to be able to review I feel there is a review I wrote about the products, i didnt get anyone talk to me just this email wasn't right.

Amazon Pros: I love the company buy most all my products from here.

Amazon Cons: To get this cancellation of reviews i dint understand.

Comments