2.4

On Friday or Saturday of this past week, I called Amazon because I could not remember my password. I had just changed it, but forgot to write it down.

The person who answered the phone at Amazon, asked me the same question over and over and over but never once did thTr=thT==== my temper but did not swear the foreign speaking man ; he hung up on me. So I told my husband but did nothing more and swore that I would cancel Amazon Prime but did not follow through. Amazon Prime has been pretty good to me. One person advised be that there was no one person as Amazon who could either.

IT appears I stand to lose at least $399.00. I got a call from Steve at Amazon who was very reluctatant to answer questions or provide information as well. He could not reset my password either but no one else could either. I did not authorize this $;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM BEFORE AND QUITE HONESTLY I AM SICK OF IT!

I am going to try to reach a supervisor to see what they have to say!

Help me if you can! Sincerely, Sonja

User's recommendation: Do NOT do business with Amazon.

Comments