Verified Reviewer

2.0

Amazon representative closed my US main regular account by mistake on Dec. 10th, when I only asked for a closure for my UK account.

Before I proceeded the closure of my UK account, the representative promised me there would be no connection between these two accounts and I can still use the US account but unfortunately I was misguided with the wrong information he provided. My US account was also gone. And Since I setup my seller account using the same email address, I could not sign in to my seller account any more.

But I can see all my listings from my store are still active for sale and I still keep receiving orders and return requests from my customers which I cannot process any more. Therefore, AtoZ claims also show up since I have no way to process anything in this account.

I am also able to receive notice via email that my Amazon payment is on the way in the previous weeks.

I have money in this seller account and the last payment Amazon made to me was today. I can still receive routine listing available reports everyday, which verifies that my seller account is supposed to be active and alive. I was stuck in this step to get an actual help from Seller Support (which I dont have other choice) for almost 1 month.

I called customer service for millions of times and I was told my US regular account was closed but some supervisors or managers were so nice that they helped me find the account as well as escalated this issue to account specialist and helped me file an application to reopen my account. They promised me that my account would most likely be reopened in 48 hours but it has been almost 3 weeks that I havent heard any update from any account specialist in the past several weeks.

The last call I made was on 1/4, a supervisor named Daniel V. sent me a message and promise me that the leadership team will contact me by phone by yesterday to continue with my case to reopen my account but still nothing happened.

I was given too many empty promises by Amazon but they just ignore my feelings and don't even provide any solutions for me!

User's recommendation: Do not belive 100% what the Amazon customer representative told you.

Comments