Verified Buyer

2.3

I am currently on deployment and Amazon Prime is one of my only sources of entertainment. I have notified my bank of me being out of the states for the year, so they understand that payments from another country will be normal.

I wanted to order some Christmas presents for my family back home, but they froze my account 2 weeks ago and still have not worked with me on it. It also froze my streaming account, so everything that I BOUGHT and OWNED on my account, I can no longer access. I am so extremely pissed. I have spent my money trying to call internationally because of where I am in the world and I have taken time from talking to my family to get this sorted out.

I have emailed and called a countless number of times to no response. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

User's recommendation: Don’t order anything while outside of the US.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want an apology, I want my gifts that I tried ordering shipped before Christmas, and I want back into my streaming account..

Amazon Pros: Diversity.

Amazon Cons: Poor excuses, Customer service.

Comments