86 Alco Pl #98, Lansdowne, MD 21227, USA
Turnaround Time

I recently purchased 4 items from 4 different companies and had guaranteed delivery of 12/4. ORDER # 114-2865924-9597038.

All day site said delivery by 8pm. Few minutes AFTER 8pm, says “sorry”new date of ALL items is now December 5-6. I needed 1 item today (electric burner). I could have definitely gotten from bed bath n beyond on 12/5, wish I had.

So many delays anymore def note going to renew. Walmart, target, bed bath n beyond, rei, Kohl’s,....so many companies deliver anymore and prices always less and AS SCHEDULED. NOT worth annual membership fee anymore, I QUIT AMAZON! When my renewal is up IM DONE, NEVER RENEWING.

At the VERY LEAST have the courtesy to acknowledge you can’t deliver as promised and tell the customer asa soon as you know.

I had to redress and go out in cold to get item from bed bath nbeyond. I would have stopped on way home for work if Amazon had at the very least been honest about delayed delivery.

I didn't like: Delayed delivery with no notification.

Comments

h.kitchener

The problem with Amazon lately is that much of their packages are now ultimately delivered by the USPS, even tho they start out with FedEx, etc. The packages are bulk delivered to the post office who then takes their sweet time to deliver.

Why a good company like Amazon would allow this nonsense to happen to their orders is a mystery.

Unless, they really don't care. Perhaps ordering from a company that has FedEx or others deliver to your door is the solution.