3.7

I purchased a dash camera for Model X on Amazon on Oct. 25.

I paid US$209 with my credit card. Upon receiving it, I noticed the item did not fit the product description at all. I immediately requested a product return. The seller then asked me to cancel my product return before they could issue me a refund and even requested my Paypal account details.

I suspected a possible fraud and insisted the refund to my credit card before I could cancel the product return. The seller then sent me a shipping label and asked me to ship the item all the way to China, which would cost over $60 to ship. I contacted Amazon that asked me to hold on the item while investigating the process. A refund issued on Dec.

8, 2017 was posted on my Amazon account, but never received in reality. The item was already returned with tracking number. As of today, I have called Amazon over 10 times and still have not seen the refund. Amazon help desk has escalated my issue.

Believe it or not, my request was denied with no reason explained. Now I ended up losing $209 to get nothing on Amazon.

It appears there are a few sellers using the Amazon platform to conduct frauds and Amazon could not do anything about them when the sellers are overseas. Be careful of the location of the sellers next time you order something on Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Amazon Pros: Only problem i have ever had with amazon.

Amazon Cons: I am unable to get a response from customer service.

• fraudulent ad