Verified Reviewer

I bought a replacement screen for my HP 360 flip laptop. The screen I purchased was the inner screen, but I needed the outter screen, not the inner screen.

I gave my son the money for the purchase. He used hi credit card and he ordered it off his girlfriends Amazon Prime account. I returned the screen to them the next day back in August/September and they have not, will not return the screen back to Amazon Prime or will not give me the credit card and Amazon Prime account information to return the new screen back to Amazon so I can RE-order the right replacement screen so the touch screen portion will work. Please call me at 618.222.7095 or 618.910.0838 with information of how to return the ordered screen so I can reorder the right replacement screen.

The screen cost was over $96.00. Please advise.

Location: Belleville, Illinois