Verified Reviewer

I tried to purchase a gift card online, and Amazon, being ever so protective of my life, locked my account because I have never bought a card online before, and it looks suspicious. So I called them they said they needed info from me, so they asked for a credit card number on my account. Well, it's been a few years since I used Amazon, the card I used then expired and has been replaced, I don't know the number of that card. They wouldn't take the number of the new card. So they told me to open a new account with the same info, I did and the denied me again. And gave a new run around on the phone that led nowhere.

As far as I'm concerned, I paid to use Amazon, and it's none of Thier *** business, what I buy or how I spend my money, and Jeff Bezos can cram Amazon up his *** I'll never buy anything from them again.

Signed

Pissed off customer

User's recommendation: Go *** your self.

Location: Washington, District Of Columbia