Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

For the first time, i had this experience as a customer from Amazon after so many years using Amazon as my shopping online,

I ordered 9 items and divided into 4 packages (cost $186) none of them are arrived in my hand, but it is written delivered on November 22,but i did not get any of my packages. Then i tried to contact live chat of Amazon for 3 times with different customer services, and they were promising my self to refund my money than i was so happy and i reordered again the stuff that i lost it while i am waiting the refund, but till the new order came,i never get my money back.i got stress for this,i send email again to Amazon, and they were asking me a lot of question that I did not understand.

The question was going everywhere.I can't answer because i did not know. Should i lose my $186 for nothing?????

Amazon seems to ignore my problems.

As a seaman,i ordered the stuff from the ship, and will get it when the ship dock. Till now i did not know where is my stuff, where is my money $186.00.really disappointed with Amazon customer service can not solve these problems and seem ignoring this concerns till i got tired!!!

User's recommendation: If you are seamen,be very carefull to buy something from amazon,you can always vheck from ebay, Aliexpress,alibaba and others they are slow deliveri but cheaper than amazon.

Location: Jakarta, Jakarta