I work in an office building where people get deliveries all the time from Amazon, UPSP, UPS etc. Packages are found just inside the outside door which has tons of people walking by.

We have packages the "go missing" so Amazon is becoming useless. I might as well go to the store. Each package indicates a delivery suite (4 story building with an elevator).

Delivering it like that is a waste of our time since we order what we need and you build in delivery charges or people have prime, but they are left practically outside - just inside the door.

This is a ridiculous business practice and has been progressively getting worse.

I'd like to hear something from Amazon that will get the driver to deliver the packages rather than indicate online that the "package was delivered" because it wasn't. We have to constantly check boxes to see if ours is in the downstairs hallay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Delivery service, Need solution.

Comments

Why would you blame Amazon for another company's employees? Your complaint is with UPS, USPS, FedEx etc...

Amazon can not control where a package is left when delivered. We have three different delivery people for the USPS. One brings mail and packages to the front door.

Another one puts the mail in the mailbox at the street and the package on the edge of the porch and the last one honks her damn horn until I come out and get the package myself! You think that's Amazon's problem?