Verified Reviewer

I forgot my password and tried to change it but they sent verification links to my phone, which is not a smart phone, so I cannot tap on the link to verify my account. This means I cannot actually change my password, which means I can no longer shop with them.

I am told I can remove my phone number but I would need to log in to do so and I cannot log in without verifying my account using the phone link!!!! Their 'chat' option does not actually exist and every possible option on their "customer services" and "help" links just send you round in circles. Their telephone number does not support hard of hearing technology and they do not provide an address to complain to. I first encountered this a few years ago and I eventually gave up.

I returned this time to see if they had improved their customer services but the fact is they have no active customer service, just unhelpful 'advice'.

I used to spend quite a bit of money with them. It's their loss.

User's recommendation: Get used to having a different retail map. Ditch Amazon.

Preferred solution: Provide customer services email, telephone no. and address. Test whether or not your advice system works in all eventualities. Free up my account by removing the need for me to buy a smart phone..

Comments