An Amazon Prime package was delivered to me in error. The package belonged about a mile and 1/2 down the road.

I live in a city where there are Amazon trucks and delivery people here every day. I called to have Amazon come and pick up the package and bring it to the right address. They promised me several different times that they would do this but no one ever showed up. I ended up making 5 separate calls and finally they just told me to throw the product out that a new one had already been delivered.

They lied to me and kept promising me something that was never going to happen. They kept promising me someone was going to pick it up and yet they had already replaced it . They wasted my time as I spent tons of time on the phone with them trying to get this resolved. I believe their system is extremely wasteful.

If they throw out all mis-delivered packages & send new ones, their cost will skyrocket and we're going to be the ones .to pay higher prices for shipping and delivery as well as for the products themselves. I found this company impossible to deal with and I will not be using them in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Comments