I can't log in w Amazon w code sent 7 minutes ago to be a prime Customer as l spoke yesterday w one of your representatives, it is trimly difficult t write code that you sent and does allow you clients. To complete application your customer service explained what to do, and you complete the application for at the end to tell you twice you opt number is wrong.

Extremely frustrated. If am a new customer for one month that spent m almost $300 dollar in a month, you should, automatically, will granted to be PRIME buyers an insensitive to motivate your clients to continue shopping w your company. Im Completely disappointed with your policy, nrickr@***.com. Get my account, and you will see event though my sister has bought two pairs of sneakers with her account because l have a lot of problems to become a member.

I could buy whatever l please, l have great credit score and money in the banks. Sincerely Nelson Richie Roman.

I'm not going to waste my time any longer in writing to your company. I think l deserve an apology for all the inconvenient happened to Me in the past moths and half.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Like product, Availability of products for the most part, This was my first transaction, Usually good.

Location: Hollywood, Florida