Verified Reviewer

I can not get my account unlocked. I sent in all the info that's on the *** thing that they say I need to send in.

And now I'll probably have to start a new account. And pay for stupid *** Amazon prime again I've called the number so many times. And got zero *** help. Are you guys just stealing our money now.

Some things I can only find on your stupid *** site. And I dont to have to *** pay Everytime I try to order something that will block my account. Your customer service is *** And the investigation team does not *** help. What the *** are you gonna do to make this right.

Because it feels like a *** scam. Because if I start a new account you still have all my orders on my name. What is the *** point to start a new. Just to charge me again.

I feel like I should be refunded or credited a month or two. Your gonna lose a customer.

User's recommendation: Watch what you order. Because they don't list what can block your account. Or even try to help you unlock it. They have no customer service. Just human robots that say the same thing over and over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Good itema.

Amazon Cons: Stuck in revolving door with automated responses, Just get a run around when they lock your account.

Comments