I ordered a 7 piece patio dining set. I was not aware of the 30 day return policy because I have never kept an order from Amazon for that long.

I was having my patio remodeled and was told by the contractor that it would take 3 weeks. Due to in climate weather it took longer(they are finishing today). I wanted to have it so I would be able to get someone to assemble in time. It ended up being too large for my space.

I contacted the seller to return it but they would not let me return it unless I paid shipping. They finally agreed to discount it if I keep it. Suggested I give it to a friend or family member. I cannot afford to give away $977.

Then I went ahead and had someone come to assemble it. The table has scratches all over the top and does not meet in the center. Chairs are really *** Does not rock correctly. I need to return for full refund.

My sons paid for the remodel and are coming to see it today. Im so ashamed for them to see the table.

User's recommendation: I will never order anything like that online again. Trusted because it’s Amazon.

Amazon Pros: Looks good in picture.

Comments