Verified Reviewer

This has happened repeatedly! Over and over again!

Then you have the unmitigated gall to put a recording on your service line that states it might be delivered by Monday evening so "call back then".

Why? To listen to the recording again? DOH! You also included a picture of the box delivered to the wrong door.

So, it's been delivered.

If you people can't hire delivery personnel that can read, I don't know what to tell ya. This is pathetic service and in the middle of a pandemic - you expect me, a 68-year-old woman to go knocking around on strangers' doors to find my product.

I waited all week for that delivery. I am through being nice about this. Enough is enough.

I'll just call up the Attorney Generals Office for online fraud and see if I can't get better service from you that way.

If my order is not found, I expect a complete refund.

A few months ago you delivered something to me that belonged to my neighbor. I ended up paying for it because you couldn't send me the right labels. You kept trying to get me to return something I bought!

I let that slide but this was substantial order and I am not happy. Again, enough is enough!

Susan Daniels

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments