Update by user Jul 20, 2014

Now Visit Axtron.org for any amazon seller related Issue you can possibly have,suspension ,reviews ,seller accounts ,Feedback,you name it we have it or can point you in the right direction.Also Sign up for our new Amazon suspension Prevention software guaranteed to reduce risk of linking amazon accounts.

Update by user Mar 26, 2013

email me at tking0688@gmail.com as well in addition to contact information at the bottom

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2013

There are tons of people everyday who sign up for amazon looking to make a extra couple bucks .The honest fact is that most people do not have access to real product sources or are too small for major distributors to want to work with them.So a lot of people look for replicas of top selling products such as Disney Dvds,Beats by Dr.Dres head phones,P90x ,insanity,rosseta stone ect... Problem is that when you purchase these replicas and list them on amazon your accounts dont last past a few sales before suspension.I strongly advise you not to sell replicas ,but if you must theres a way to do it and a way not too.But understand that my techniques are only prolonging the inevitable ,eventually selling these items will get you suspended.But you will be saved enoguh time to make some cash before your accounts go down.Here are the steps:

1.Learn how to make stealth accounts for amazon.Accounts that are not in your real information and do not link to other accounts.This will benefit you when an account goes down you will have backups,or know how to make backups with in 15 minutes that amazon doesnt link old account.I personally run a service that teaches sellers how to create these accounts.I teach you how to have as many accounts as you want all from the same computer with out any linking.Meaning when one account goes down the others will stay up and active.

2.Feedback is key to any high risk products.Amazon.com relys religiously on buyer feedback .It can be the life or death of an seller account wether your products are legit or not.It works like this .The higher risk the product you are selling the more feedback you need.If you are selling shoe laces ,you wont need as much feedback as you would need selling Dr. Dre headphones.Too much feedback is never enough when selling replicas on amazon.I understand Its like pulling teeth to get buyers to leave feedback after sales.So I run a service where buyers can buy feedback in large bulks for their account and not beg customers anymore.This service is safe and has been very sucessful and useful and I offer anybody who contacts me a free sample of this service to show you how it works.Contact info at the bottom.

3.Time is just as important as feedback.You absolutly can not think that you can list 100 p90x dvds on your first day of opening a new account.You will get suspended so fast your head will spin.Take it slooooooow,very slow.The high the risk of the product the slower you need to go.Only list quantitys of 1 .And everytime 1 sells,then manually post another.See most these companies dont distrubute inless your huge like walmart.So when the average joe decides to list 100 copies of rosetta stone it throws up a big red flag for amazon which normally ends in suspension.

4.Only list your replicas products under used.Amazon doesnt take as much notice under used sections of high risk products as it does for brand new sections.

5.Create a sales goal before hand.Lets face it ,the days of getting rich of of replicas online are over unless you have your own website.Amazon and ebay are constantly looking for people who may be selling these items.Your accounts are bound to go down eventually.But the least you can do is make a good profit before they do.( out of 10 depending on what your selling you will get suspended with money in the accounts and have to wait the 90 day period.Most times amazon gives the money ,just dont get to high of sales per one account selling replicas or they might think twice come time to release your money.

For more information on my services contact me via skype mrworth401,text me 4014001340,or facebook me https://www.facebook.com/trey.w.king

Comments

TREY K

the contact infos has no response. does this really works?

This is actually worked.Trey taught me how to do my own product reviews to get a better ranking on amazon for my listing.Ive tried it before ,but I was missing some vital information and amazon was removing all of my fakes.Not any more haha!