Verified Reviewer

I have been a member, subscribed with many of the PRIME services, since 2016. My orders, are now habitually late.

About 25% of my orders have arrived on time in 2021. This is unprofessional and poor logistical planning is obvious.

Now, for the most part Ive enjoyed the perks here and there. It was a great company when I first enrolled. Now, I want to know why I pay more, now also pay S&H, and my orders in the past month; have been severely disappointing in regards to getting anything by the date in my check-out and/or on description of projected delivery times.

I understand things are difficult in theses unprecedented times. But, due to these times, all of us are in trying times. This doesnt excuse poor service and warnings should be included that USPS is failing or whomever is at fault. It is sad to see items delivered to my local USPS, and still it takes additional days before I actually get the items.

Im honestly angry with how I cant get my orders, but the CEO can get to space on time.

I want a clear and concise reason most humbly, as to why I pay for PRIME membership in regards to delivery, when it no longer works. The perks are null in comparison. I want either a discount for membership, or refunds of S&H for every delivery that has failed to arrive - that I meticulously picked because of PRIME eligible, and being eligible to make it on my dedicated day.

I and my husband, will be cancelling our accounts if the service does not improve. Im sure this doesnt matter much in the long run as we are only drops in an ocean of members.

Please, improve the services to this area. Otherwise, be honest about certain areas being unlikely to get orders on time.

Also, it shouldnt have taken me 35 minutes and using Chrome, to find an email to submit my concerns and complaints. I do appreciate the enormity of our current times. Based on that, money and saving is important.

I am finding Amazon today, is not the company I originally became a member of. Quite sad.

User's recommendation: Don’t do Prime membership.

Preferred solution: Better service for the money .

Amazon Cons: No longer free s&h, Impossible to get quality help with amazon prime, Usps and amazon are not logistically compatible.

Comments