Delivery service absolutely horrible. The logistics delivery person has been throwing my packages over the gate.

I witnessed this also. I have been a prime memner for years and am thinking of canceling my membership for the simple fact that they dont care. They cancelled thier contract with UPS so rhey could hire thier own drivers. Not comfortable with the service, dissapointed about delivery means and also whoever types the messages when rhe package is delivered is lying about the method of delivery.

Never was " handed to the recipient".

Never has been. Get better at what you have created for your business" Amazon logistics" or you.are going to lose alot of loyal costumers/prime mbers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Driver can to my door with one package. When no one answered he returned to the van and picked up a another package ( cheap can opener) and threw that over the gate.

Said delivery done!! Caught on cctv. Amazon don’t care.

Just refunded. Now gift for our daughters birthday is missing.

I agree with the comment. Very dishonest drivers.

He pressed my Intercom button I answered said he had a parcel for me. I released entry button to let him in heard the lift but never came to my floor or knocked my flat door ran to my window and saw the van drove off. He probably recorded his movements to prove the delivery took place.

They are professional theifs and probably done this many times before to know the tricks. Disgusting!