Verified Reviewer

2.6

most recent a return of a couch cove that i have to wait 2 weeks for my money back instead of the typical way of 3 days once ups scans the item. In the past 6 months I have had far too many bad experiences with this company.

I have been a loyal customer and spent ALOT of money but no more. In fact my church collectively stopped shopping here as well because of the unethical activities that Amazon is involved in Africa. financing the forced sterilization of African women is appauling. I hate that the money ive spent over the past 2 yrs or so is helping do such a heinous activity.

As soon as i use my gift card balance I will no longer shop there. I also purchased a set of SD cards from Amazon and one was defective so they sent me another set and one of them contained a virus. It destroyed many important pictures of mine. mostly the ones of my dead daughter.

These SD cards were from China. go figure. Something from China containing a virus. I used to like Amazon.

but no more. and their prices went sky high on many items. and lastly, when you have to call for help be careful coz if you allow them to send you a link to your phone you are then hacked by their employees in another country. Someone literally tried to use my payment method and while i was loading my cart at amazon my chime card was declined for a very large purchase from them REALLY?

the only reason this person didnt get my money. is because I can turn off my transactions on that card. I got locked out of my account because this person must have created a second account for himself. so i had 2 accts There has been far too many problems with Amazon for me to continue shopping there any longer.

I have truly had enough. I dont want this crap anymore.

User's recommendation: Dont shop at Amazon. they are unethical.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Convenient i dont have to leave my house.

Amazon Cons: Promises refund and never delivers, Way too many problems now.

Comments